Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End FlexSlider issues in Drupal7

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    seacoastcreates
    Participant

I’m running a 7.22 Drupal install which was running Wufoo’s very own FlexSlider (via the 2.2.2 module) The slider utilized Views as a means to render the content. It was working great!

Today, all of a sudden–perhaps after running a backup of the database–the slider broke, and a JS error pointed to the flexslider_init function, indicating the .once() function was undefined.

function _flexslider_init(id, optionset, context) {
                    $('#' + id, context).once('flexslider', function() {..}
         }

I changed the init function to use .addClass() and .each() but this merely pushed the JS error down 7 lines. I’ve noticed a mass exodus away from this module in Drupal just in the last week. Anyone know what’s going on here?

seacoastcreates
    Participant

Apologies on this one…FlexSlider broke due to a secondary JS function I implemented. Once this conflicting script was removed: voila! On a side note, I’d be interested to hear from Drupal developers regarding responsive sliders/slideshows and why usage stats for FlexSlider dropped so drastically last week?

Thanks for all you hard work, Chris, and congrats on the NET award. Well deserved indeed, mate!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.