Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Fit image

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gombroo
    Participant

Hi,
    my image has 1920px width. How to set the image to fit the containter? I’d like to have the full team displayed in the containter.
    http://gml.com.pl/#zespol
    Thank you!

JeroenR
    Participant

It depends on what you want to do with the height I guess. If the height doesn’t matter you can just set the width to 100%.
    I don’t know why the URL is included in your post by the way, because there is nothing there to show us the problem you’re facing.

gombroo
    Participant

I’m sorry, now the link is working. Please take a look.

gombroo
    Participant

The original image was 1920px width, this one you can see on the page was cropped automatically do 600px. As a result the team is not visible as a whole.

JeroenR
    Participant

I think I would solve it like this: Get rid of the padding-left: 25%; and padding-right: 25%; on the <div id="team" class="team">.
    Then the <div class="container">, set it to width: 1920px; in combination with margin: 0 auto;. But the class container prevents having a larger width with a media query. So you should either change you’re media query settings or apply another classname to allow that DIV to be wider than the 1180px.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.