Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Firefox displays 3d pseudo button element incorrectly. Need some help.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    someone101
    Participant

I customized some of my own pseudo button elements. They work correct in all other browsers except for Firefox. I want my buttons to look correct in Firefox too. An image of it not working is here: Image Link

I just need to know where to start to fix this problem. I don’t even know what it is. Thanks for any help.

nixnerd
    Participant

I assume you’re talking about those white bars? I’d love to help but I need to see some code. Codepen it.

someone101
    Participant

I saved it in code pen and I noticed that it doesn’t have the same problem. The link to it is: Example

I checked my iframe src separately and it also didn’t have the same problem. I don’t know what it is. Any ideas?

nixnerd
    Participant

Have you updated Firefox recently?

someone101
    Participant

I thought that was the obvious problem. I updated to Firefox 28.0. I guess it helped a little. The buttons are displayed correctly for a second but then scramble to the weird white boxes. If you keep clicking or dragging the buttons, the white spaces will start disappearing with each click. Maybe I could record a video of what is really happening. I will also try this on another computer. I’ll post back in a little once I’m done.

someone101
    Participant

I checked the buttons on a different computer with Firefox 28.0 and it didn’t have the problem. I reinstalled Firefox on my computer but it still has the problem. I took a video showing that after you drag the buttons for a little while, they look normal. I just hope that other people would see it correctly.

Video: Firefox Buttons

someone101
    Participant

I tried that.

I’m ok if the problem is only on my computer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.