Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other File Link Web

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I would like to know if there is a free file storage place that can store my js files kinda like ajax and jquery do. Or do you think it is best to make a folder in my server for it. just want to be able to have same feature as the jquery url has so can just copy there link etc.

chrisburton
    Participant

Can you be more specific? What do you mean by your js files?

For my website site I am going to have a area where users can copy snippets and links etc and they can get files direct from my website rather than downloading it. Is below the better way of doing it or is there a website that can up load files to and they can give me a similar link.

Example: <src="//carrarawebsitesolutions.com/opensource/javascripts/menu.js"></scripts>

Example: <src="//carrarawebsitesolutions.com/opensource/javascripts/menu.min.js"></scripts>

__
    Participant

…they can get files direct from my website rather than downloading it.

This makes no sense. You can’t get something (anything) from your (any) website without downloading it. What distinction are you trying to make?

<src="//carrarawebsitesolutions.com/opensource/javascripts/menu.js"></scripts>

I’m going to assume you meant to write <script src=.... Are these files for your users (i.e., to save to their computer), or for your site (i.e., to load and run)?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.