Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS FF 2 errors?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZaneGun08

This is a wierd one, may be an easy fix,

Anyhow, don’t get on me for this being a total rip of the coda site, it is for my girlfriend and it is for free, so I didn’t feel like doing a ton of work…

So, I have this pretty much working in IE 7 6 5.5, Works perfect in FF 3, Opera, Safari, but then she was trying to show it to her mom and the css rollover links are messed up in FF2, they only show the text, and the css image replacment technique is not working?

Which is wierd because all the code validates and I’ve never really had problems with FF2 before

Any help is appreciated.

Here is the Site

And here is the css

Thanks in advance

Love the site, learned a ton, maybe I’ll run into you Chris in some bar or something living in Portland as well

.Zane

ZaneGun08

Thanks for the reply, but maybe I was not clear in my post.

My problem is with the buttons in firefox 2

[img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/120/be721357b67ab7d84ab987bmg2.png[/img]

That is how it looks,

Also, if everyone used a standards compliant browser I wouldn’t have half the headaches I have,
    So I’m trying to give back a little headache to you in a subtle but to some annoying way.

But again thanks for the reply, but I’m still where I was before

.Zane

ZaneGun08

I set the elements to block, and aligned them with position absolute and it works great!

Thanks alot, learned a ton of cool stuff from the site

ever need any screenprinting done I work at kwscreenprinting.com, pdx company

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.