Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Feedback plss??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    seedorf

I’m in the process of designing my website. pls tell me what you think about its current look.

http://www.pikatzu.com/demo

ikthius

for one…. too wide

seedorf

Yeah, i thought so as well. I went back to the drawing board this morning and reduce the width a bit.

Anything else you would advise me to amend?

TheDoc

I don’t mind it. Like I just posted on another review, however, it’s really hard to get a feel for the site without the proper amount of content put in. It doesn’t have to be real content, just lorem ipsum, an image or two, some lists, etc.

1. I would make the background image a little less busy. Maybe soften it or something, I think it’s a little distracting.

2. I didn’t realize people taped things to pin boards! :D I would replace the tape with pins.

3. Will there be a footer? (ties into having "real" content for a review)

seedorf
    "TheDoc" wrote:
    I don’t mind it. Like I just posted on another review, however, it’s really hard to get a feel for the site without the proper amount of content put in. It doesn’t have to be real content, just lorem ipsum, an image or two, some lists, etc.

1. I would make the background image a little less busy. Maybe soften it or something, I think it’s a little distracting.

2. I didn’t realize people taped things to pin boards! :D I would replace the tape with pins.

3. Will there be a footer? (ties into having "real" content for a review)

Lol.. That was incredibly useful feedback. Regarding the taping to the pinboard, i had put up a different background initially. After the change, i confess i didnt really give it too much thought to change it till a couple days ago :oops: . Ive now replaced them with red pushpins.

rgrding the background, which one would u suggest i soften (paper or pinboard), Ive reduced the shading on the paper to make it less busy, but I havent yet done anything to the pinboard tho. Its a bit sharp so thinkin bout addin some Gaussian blur.

Ok, a few things need fixing – first off you need to fix your positioning on every page except the front, the content is too far to the left.

Secondly I think you should change the font, it is very dated I’m afraid, and I think it needs changing to a smoother and cleaner font.

That’s about it, nice work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.