Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Fatal Error – Allowed memory size exhausted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chauhanheena
    Participant

Hi

I have activated the wordpress theme successfully. But when i install the plugins the following error is what is get

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in D:\Hosting\10955491\html\wp-content\themes\hudsonwp\framework\admin\options\80.elements\map.inc on line 920

I added a php.ini file to the root as well as wp-admin folder. have increased the memory there to 256M But still i get the error.

Also when i phpinfo.php, the memory_limit there is 128M. It does not reflect 256M.

how to solve this. I dont see the htaccess file too.

Beverleyh
    Participant

I added a php.ini file to the root as well as wp-admin folder. have increased the memory there to 256M But still i get the error

Your web host might not allow you to create custom php.ini files inside web folders directly. They may instead have an editable php.ini file somewhere in their control panel – log in to your admin panel and take a look around. You may have to contact them or check their forums.

Senff
    Participant

Does this error occur when you activate a specific plugin? Or when you activate the theme?

The error basically says you are allowed to use 134217728 bytes, but it’s trying to use 261904 — which is much less, so it’s possible that it’s not specifically a memory issue, but maybe a plugin/theme conflict.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.