Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Falken Creative on Logofi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheDoc

Haven’t seen him post in a few weeks, but FalkenCreative has his logo featured on the front page of Logofi. When I saw it I thought, "Wait, I know that logo!".

Congrats if you’re still reading!

ikthius

yeah congrats, it is a brilliant logo

Rob MacKay
    Participant

yay congratz :D

Hey guys — thanks for the mention! The logo is doing better (votes-wise) than I expected it to.

I’m still around… sorry, I’ve been neglecting posting, I’ve just been very busy. My freelance business is going really well, but the downside of that is that I am probably working about 60 hours a week (36ish at my regular job, and about 20ish a week on freelance projects), plus college classes, so I haven’t had all that much time to post online. For a while, I was posting consistently on three different forums (killersites.com/forum, the SmashingMag forum and this one) but it required a lot of effort to keep up. And now I have Twitter to keep up on, though that isn’t as big of a deal…

I have quite a few big changes coming up in the next few months — a 500+ mile move, transferring to a new college to complete my design/computer science degree, finding a full time design/web job, moving in with my girlfriend, and a month of travel in Thailand as part of a student volunteer/tourism group… Hopefully when things slow down a bit I’ll be around more. I’ll check back in every so often. :)

TheDoc

Wow, sounds like things are going very well! (albeit incredibly busy)

Good luck with everything.

Logofi

Congrats to Ben! Glad to have your logo on the website! Very honored :)

Thanks for visiting and inspiring! :D

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Yeah man, big congrats. It’s really a lovely logo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.