Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Fading Divs with set text overlay, not fading captions also responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michaeljalmond
    Participant

Hi,

this is my first help request!

Basically I’m using bones theme and the max width is 1155px of my site but responsive, the size centralises to the browser however I’d like a full browser width banner which fades through a few images but the one set sentence constantly remains over the whole set of images, not a new caption for every one and i dont want this to fade (basically its a set call to action). The main thing thats baffling me if also how to get this text left aligned with the left side of the #wrapper at all times even when you drag the viewport about but almost look nested/positioned in the banner however not fully left aligned to the edge of the banner as thats full screen with…

|logo|

|

|

|

|

|
    |

|caption

|

|
    |

|

|

|
    |

|

|

|

I’ve worked out how to do it in a hackish way but wondering if theres a decent way to do it…

michaeljalmond
    Participant

Basically its easy to do in css html with one background image, its just the fading divs with the text remaining over the top which is my problem…

http://codepen.io/anon/pen/mjtCr

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.