Give help. Get help.

  • # March 18, 2014 at 7:37 pm

    I’m sure you’ve seen this on a bunch of sites.
    Sweet fade in/slide effect as you scroll down.
    Does anybody know of a jQuery plugin that does this? Or is it just simple handwritten (fadeIn) functions.


    # March 19, 2014 at 4:30 am

    There’s a plugin called inview that lets you do stuff based on whether an element is in view, is scrolled in to view, or is scrolled out of view. It’s here. Very useful.

    # March 19, 2014 at 7:21 am

    You could try a paralax library like Skrollr

    Or write functions that trigger when the page has scrolled past a certain point like
    $(window).scroll(function () {

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.