Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Facebook like button – force click action

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    XaviJr
    Participant

I think the answer is no but i’m want to be sure.. Is there a way to force the click action of a facebook like button?

I’m trying to solve the problem of having one of this buttons on my flash website so my ideia is to call that click action with javascript.

You could put the button in a div, and make shizzle happen when you click on the div. Thus clicking on the facebook button.

stevendeeds

do you mean can you make the facebook ‘like button’ on a facebook widget do something other than ‘like the page’? no. build your own widget maybe.

XaviJr
    Participant

Well, my ideia was to make a button inside flash that when somene click on it calls some javascript function that makes a “like” on my website url. The solutions for this that i’ve found are bad, basically they request a second click by the user on a javascript button placed in a pop up. So i need to eliminate that final step and automate like action.

The solution of creating another div is my second option. I think i can create this div above flashcontent div with the facebook code for a like button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.