Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Facebook Like button appearing on target sections

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bcintegrity1
    Participant

The Like button on my homepage integritycontractingofva.com appears in front of the text on the target sections (i.e. crawl space care). I’ve tried using some hidden values, but the Like button dissapears completely. Any suggestions?

I considered moving/combining the target sections with the actual topic subpages, which would leave the Like button on only the Home page, but I like the quick transition (no delay) to the services I provide. Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill on this one? Should I just use the Home page for…well…the Home page?

bcintegrity1
    Participant

Can anybody help with this?!?!

Senff
    Participant

Don’t position all the content within that block absolutely, is what I would start with. When you do that, your tab contents are placed in the blue block without paying attention to anything else in that block — such as the like button.

bcintegrity1
    Participant

Thanks Senff! I think you’ve settled this one for me. I have the “tab1” section as absolute in order for it to appear on page load. Any suggestions on another way to accomplish this?
    If not, I move the “tab” sections with their respective sub pages, leaving the Home page as just the Home page – with no need for the absolute value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.