Was working on an old website today (preresponsive days) and I added the Facebook iFrame code to embed the posts of a certain Facebook page. It works just fine in Firefox and many other browsers, but it has problems showing up in Safari 5.1.7 and Google Chrome (Version 55.0.2883.95 – latest version).
Not seeing any iframe at all on FF, IE11, Chrome or Opera with my W7 desktop. I noticed .on is used in some script by the way, unrelated but that’s not compatible with jQuery 1.4 and creates an error. You could use .live or update the library if that doesn’t break the older script.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.