Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Facebook iFrame not working in Safari or Chrome (certain versions)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    StephBertha
    Participant

Hi there,

Was working on an old website today (preresponsive days) and I added the Facebook iFrame code to embed the posts of a certain Facebook page. It works just fine in Firefox and many other browsers, but it has problems showing up in Safari 5.1.7 and Google Chrome (Version 55.0.2883.95 – latest version).

Here is the page where iFrame code is:
    http://opendoorlv.com/networking-events/

I also tried the direct embed code using the div’s that Facebook supplies, but that didn’t work either.

I’m so stumped! Have any ideas or ways to debug this? I tried a bunch of things, but maybe you’ll have something I haven’t tried yet.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Not seeing any iframe at all on FF, IE11, Chrome or Opera with my W7 desktop. I noticed .on is used in some script by the way, unrelated but that’s not compatible with jQuery 1.4 and creates an error. You could use .live or update the library if that doesn’t break the older script.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.