- This topic is empty.
August 4, 2012 at 2:24 pm #39209jurotekParticipant
I’ve been fairly new to web design (css & html). I am fascinated by it and also intimidated and puzzled at times.
Latetly I’ve been going thru some grids available for download and playing around with them.
So after while, I was thinking to myself, could I produce on my own decent layout with css under 1KB(compressed)?
So here’s what I came up with.
For the grid I used css table properties (wanted to get away from floats, overflows and clearing issues) but I am also aware of problem with IE7 and below and who knows what else.
I have few questions tho:
1) If usable, how could one make it work in IE7 and below?
2) Is it possible to make liquid layout down to a handheld device with something like this?
3) Could something like this be considered for production or was it just an excersize by novice trying to experiment with something which is useless in real world?
4) Is there a better way to produce layout with css under 1KB (compressed) than what I am sharing here with you?
Here’s a link
Thanx.August 5, 2012 at 7:58 pm #107356
- The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.