Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Error message when moving my wordpress theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am transferring my theme to a fresh WP site on a different server. Every time I try to make a change in the backend of the WP site I get this error message…

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/h/o/m/homerunlogo/html/aaronheine/wp-content/themes/Starkers/functions.php:7) in /home/content/h/o/m/homerunlogo/html/aaronheine/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

below from pluggable.php line 890. I am not familiar with IIS or FastCGI

status_header($status); // This causes problems on IIS and some FastCGI setups
    header("Location: $location", true, $status);

Thanks,
    Aaron

TheDoc

I’m afraid I don’t know this one either.

Are you able to log into the backend?

I am logged into the backend, but scared to log out in fear that I will not be able to get back in. When I click “Save Post” for example it brings me to the above error message… but it DOES
    actually save that change which is good.

Another example of what I’m sure is the same problem. Fill out this contact form and you will see similar error. http://aaronheine.com/contact/

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /home/content/h/o/m/homerunlogo/html/aaronheine/wp-content/themes/Starkers/index.php on line 16

line 16 is the “get_header”

It’s like its trying to pull the header twice or something.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.