I tried to use on my webpage an entypo-social webfont.
I added it by @font-face, and on my Mac everything works ok, but on windows is not. Windows versions of Chrome and Opera don’t show font at all.
Firefox and IE 8/9 display it correctly.
Don’t know where the problem is.
I sent mail to author but he doesn’t see problem.
I’m running into the same issue. I noticed this is not specific to my implementation of the font on my site. If you go to entypo.com with Chrome in W7, none of the social fonts show up. Let us know if you hear anything back from the author. Thanks.
I found that if you remap those icons using http://icomoon.io/app/ it works better (Chrome for sure). I think that there is some problem with mapping, maybe browsers don’t see as high utf codes as assigned for those social icons. If somebody have any clue, please respond :)