Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Emails sent to Admin Section

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a php website and admin page.

Just so you know, I’m not a programmer, just trying to find an answer.

Here is my problem:

When a user sends a message via the “Contact us” page of my site currently this message shows up in the admin section from where I can reply to that message.
    However when the user replies to my message from his regular email account, his message does not show up back in my admin section.

Is there a way that messages sent from a regular email account are displayed in the admin section of my website ?

Thank you !!!

When they fill out the form on the site, their info is captured and provided to your admin backend. Then, I’m guessing, there is a form that allows you to reply to the email from your backend as well. At this point, the client recieves an email. When they reply, they are no longer using the form that submits to your backend, they are simply sending to an email address.

Some systems have settings where you can set up pop or imap information and allow it to grab emails sent to an account. If you don’t have that, it can get a bit more complicated, but we’ll need more information about what system you are using to help out.

Hi,
    I am working on PHP vtigerCRM. I have one problem in compose mail section..actually I use textarea tag and in that tag call my php variable for displaying content…like First Name, Last name which are editable etc.. if I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer in that it showing perfect.. and in chrome doesn’t showing perfect..its showing in oneline with html code..eg.

First Name : Probir
    Last Name : Debnath
    Company Name : CEDA
    Customer Phone :
    Customer Mobile :
    Customer Email :
    Customer City :
    Desc : Interested to buy Signal Generators – kindly send us the price list of all and availability.
    .. I used Wrap=”OFF ” option here..but its not working..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.