Give help. Get help.

  • # November 16, 2009 at 5:15 pm

    I have a fixed px width content area but want one of the elements inside to span out wider to create a solid bar across the page. How do you do this is it something to do with over-flow?


    # November 16, 2009 at 6:00 pm

    It’s hard to say without seeing the site myself.

    There are several ways to go about it, really. I don’t like the over-flow option, as it can apply to other elements within the div as well. I’d go with creating a separate div on top, or a new container div, or something like that. Just hard to say without looking at the code.

    # November 30, 2009 at 6:04 pm

    Ok thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.