deactivating the plugins alone won’t work. You must remove the call to the jquery code in the header section of your site. What I suggest you do is activate all plugins you had, then just remove the jquery call in the header one by one till you see what it is that is stopping the slider from working
Cool cheers, I tried what you suggested but still no joy, I really don’t understand why it happened, the last plug in I installed was Flickr Gallery so I thought that might be causing the problem but I deleted it completely but no luck there either (as well as all the other plugins ins one by one reinstalling the last one I deleted). I wish I knew when exactly it stopped working in FF and IE.
Oooooh jaysis, when I was validating the other day I had to edit a part of the head section and I just reviewed it and noticed that I was missing a closing script tag! That was driving me mad and I can’t believe I didn’t notice that after how many times I went over the head of the document! Ah well all sorted now anyway!