Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other E-commerce Suggestions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sliver37

Hi guys,

I was wondering if a few of you would be so kind as to list some of your favorite ecommerce solutions.

Our client linked this as a similar website to what they’re looking for. What CMS would you guys suggest for this size ecommerce website? goodwoods

They don’t have to be free/open source, though that would obviously be welcomed. The easier they are to theme would also count as a plus :)

I’ve only dabbled in WP-Plugins for ecommerce, to be honest I have tried hard to avoid ecommerce sites for the most part. Many clients lined up requiring just that, so I thought I better get into it.

Any suggestions or help is highly appreciated, as always.

jamygolden

Check out WooCommerce.

sliver37

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ve heard a lot about Magento, people seem very split down the middle with it. I hear it’s very resource intensive and bloated from some, others say it’s comprehensive and amazing. I will definitely look into it.

Since I use WordPress religiously, I would love to keep things integrated, I guess I have just had bad experiences with them so far. WP-Ecommerce left a bad taste in my mouth unfortunately.

Either way this weekend looks like it’s going to be full of testing and learning… beautiful. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.