I have a sidebar with, say, 4 content areas. Let’s say each of them are 600px tall. I want the amount of sidebar content areas loaded / displayed for a specific web page to be based on page height:
* If content is 1200px tall, load 2 of the content areas
* If content is 1400px tall, load 3
* If content is 1800px tall, load 3
* If content is 2200px tall, load 4
* If content is 2400px tall, load 4
* Taller than 2400px, load 4
Not sure the best way to approach this: jQuery, CSS, PHP, JS?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!