Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Don't allow user to copy CSS, JS, JQuery and Content

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I am trying to hide Source Code from the user, such that no one can copy my CSS, JS, JQuery and Content(for Content i disabled Keyboard and right click, but it is not enough, as user can go in view-source). I know it is impossible but tell me the trick though which no one can copy my CSS, JS. I am built my Pages in PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery. So give me solution in any of these language.

Thank You

Atelierbram
    Participant

Encrypt it and set a password or don’t publish it on the open internet: you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

[email protected]
    Participant

Hello Atelierbram,

First of all Thanks for answering, Is this site (http://aesencryption.net/) can encrypt HTML-tag, CSS-files, JS also OR it just encrypt the English words ? And how can i use that decryption method ? Also i tried it but i am not able to use this encryption method. Otherwise this can be very good way for me to secure my content.

Thanks again

nkrisc
    Participant

You can’t. For someone to view your website in their browser, the server has to send everything used on the page to the client. At that point, they have everything and can do whatever they want with it. You can’t stop them.

All you can do is not send anything sensitive to the client, keep all that on the server (PHP, for example). You can make it difficult to read, but that won’t actually stop anyone, just slow them down.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.