Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Doing a Custom home.php in wordpress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Splendor
Participant

This the example of only two queries and on the page they are 4. So is this correct to put on home.php as static and use the news blog with pagination and all as usual. So the home.php feeds from differents categories of the latest. What do you think?

TheDoc

That’s pretty much how you would do it. Is there any particular question you have?

Splendor
Participant

Mostly about this, i was little unsure if this is the way to go for a custom home.php, so i don’t mess it up. I’m still learning this crazy php..hehe..i’m not even a webdesigner, i’m a 3d artist. :) So building as much as possible myself for keeping down the costs. I’m going to hire for the webshop and more difficult stuff. So this a go if you don’t have any other suggestion?

TheDoc

You’ve got the resets in there, which is good.

I’d probably try to utilize some HTML5 elements like `article`, but as long as it’s working I think you’re good to go.

Splendor
Participant

Nice, yes i’ll try to use. I need only change Main container and the css, should work correctly after that i hope :) Thanks for the help!

Splendor
Participant

maybe even go with sections…hehe..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.