Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Does anyone know where I can find this shape?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rtmedia

Can anyone tell me what shape this is?…

Does it have a name? Does anyone know where I can find a Photoshop shape of this shape.

Does anyone have a .png or .psd of this shape. Just the outer shape will do -the inner shape can obviously be duplicated.

I had this image sent to me by a client but it’s not crisp enough and has rough edges.

Help would be muchely appreciated

Thanks

richy

rtmedia

sorry here is the link to the shape

http://www.rt-media.co.uk/shape.jpg

chrisburton
    Participant

You can simply recreate this in photoshop. Scale it evenly so you can use it at any size.

Correct me if I’m wrong but this is just 4 curly brackets in a rectangle. Obviously I do not know the official name to this shape.

Johnnyb

Hmm, I’m not sure what you’d call that.. an angry square? What I do know is that in the time it took you to write this post you could have just drawn around it in photoshop!

rtmedia

I can’t seem to get it righ .. cant get the smooth edge that im after :(

mmdl2bl

Photoshop and few shape photoshop brushes you can down load for free. Have you tried deviantArt

rtmedia

problem is I don’t even know what to type in the search bar? I don’t even know what this shape is called?

chrisburton
    Participant

I created this in 5 minutes with photoshop. Its not exactly identical because I didn’t use the correct font but its basically the same thing. 4 curly brackets.

http://i51.tinypic.com/15qf2i8.png

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.