Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Display translated version of WP comments for specific category

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    moamenezzat
    Participant

Wordpress displays translated version of the comments section automatically based on the site language.

I’m developing an english website with an arabic section (category) if i change the site language from setting to arabic the comments_template() function outputs the comments section in arabic instead of english.

so what i’m hopping to achieve is to have an if statement in place to output the translated arabic section if the post is in the arabic category and if not just output the normal english section.

My question is there a way to make the comments_template() function display the translated version of the comments.php file other than changing the site language from the setting ??

i’m new to WP theme development and i don’t know if this can be achieved i just wanted to make sure before looking at other options.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.