Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS 'Disorbedient' slideshow on mobile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eva
    Participant

I am trying to make a slideshow mobile friendly, but, even though i change the classes and id parametres still the same ugly, mean slideshow.

The site i am talking about is
    http://logic.al/
    The viewport is : (max-width: 480px)

Eva
    Participant

Yes, I mean the text, in the slide. Thats the point when i give those media queries for the fonts and position, even thought i use “!important”… it doesn’t work at all. i gave those classes the media queries of .ja-s-desc; .ja-ss-thumbs( wanna hide them ); .ja-ss-desc h3 (font-size); and removed the background for .ja-slideshow (make it white). Nothing changed

Eva
    Participant

Even if you have any ideas how to hide the main slideshow, without hiding the map on the “Kontakt” menu item .Anyway this slide is not that important. i tried to give this media query for (max-width 480px).hidden-sm{display:none !important}

Eva
    Participant

I solved it.
    all i did was to change a media from
    @media (min-width:768px) and (max-width:938px) {.hidden-sm{display:none !important}}
    to @media (max-width:938px){.hidden-sm{display:none !important}} so i used to hide it all.
    Quick, with no pain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.