Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS disabling the button on a few carousal images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chauhanheena
    Participant

Hi
    The link is discussion is
    http://www.vncgroup.com/careers-newnew

Its a WordPress website and I have used Visual Composer to design the pages.
    I have used the element “Image Carousal” for the slider with slider orientation as vertical.

Below the image carousal I have added an ‘single image’ – ‘Click here to apply” which looks like a button and given a link to the image. I have added ‘margin-top: -30%’ css to the single image to position it on the image carousal instead of displaying it below the image carousal.

But as I anticipated the single image appears on every slide of the image carousal. I want it to appear only on the last slide. How do i do display:none on the first 5 slides.

Thanks

Ricky55
    Participant

I’m on my phone so I can’t look at your html but you should be able to use something like this to hide all but the last item.

selector:not(:last-child) {

display:none;

}

Ricky55
    Participant

Just looked at your site. The button doesn’t even look to be part of the slider it’s just sat over the top.

Just add the button into the final slide. Or as a dirty fix hide the button altogether and add the button into the image of the final slide then make the whole of the final slide a link.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.