Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Disabling Played Flash Animation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paesano2000
    Participant

Hello, I’m wondering if there is a way, possibly through JavaScript code where after a flash movie is done playing, it is then removed from the page so that it does not interfere with the page content.

The reason I am wondering this is that I would like to have an animation play is ontop of the homepage that reveals the homepage or an image of the homepage, and then allow the homepage to be used…. I’m sure this could just be done if the entire website was created in Flash, but as you know this poses search ability problems.
    I am thinking of making a flash animation that is situated on-top of the site, that runs, then deletes itself afterward.

Any ideas?

akeenlabs
    Participant

I know Flash has the capability to communicate with JavaScript because the SWFUpload project handles all the uploading events in JavaScript while the actual uploader is in Flash. The develop of this project is pretty responsive, so you might just post a question on the SWFUpload forums.

http://swfupload.org/forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.