Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Design issue while coming back to home page after visiting hyperlink

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    saymaheshdave
    Participant

I’m new to Front-End Development and just started learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

I’m creating a simple website and let me explain scenerio.

1. Index.html (image-gallery.html will be opened in new tab when you click on image-gallery menu item)
    2. image-gallery.html

and both pages are responsie

so problem is when I visit by keeping target=”_blank”, there is no problem in designing but when I keep target=”_self” i.e. on same page.

When I click browser’s back button and get back to homepage (index.html), there is problem in designing, formatting has changed of few component, and media query was not working.

I’ve tried my best to make you understand but still if you didn’t understand my question please reply, so I can send you recording of my problem.

Thank you in advance

tomnoble92
    Participant

We can’t debug the issue with the information you have provided.

Place the website on a github page or any hosting for us to have a look at.

saymaheshdave
    Participant

Link of the Website:

https://goutamrishitempletest.000webhostapp.com/

See it in responsive mode, it will look perfect but when you click on PHOTO GALLERY, and come back to home page,

LOGO and WEBSITE title formatting has changed and CIRCLE area inside Video area has changed.

Media Queries are not working after coming back to home page.

Beverleyh
    Participant

It works fine on iPhone. Have you checked and tested on actual mobile devices rather than a desktop emulator? And have you tested in an array of desktop browsers too to make sure it isn’t just one? (Via the dev console responsive emulator, and by pulling in the width of the browser window without opening the dev console)

tomnoble92
    Participant

Yeah I can’t see the problem.

Give us the specific brower and it’s verision and the screen size you see the bug on.

saymaheshdave
    Participant

Thank you guys for your timely response, but I have fixed the issue.

But I have just started my career in Web Development, so I will be asking lot of doubts. :P

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.