Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Declaring @media screen (480) not working with WPTouch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LegalHub

I manage 1,370 domains for LegalHub. We use a contact form that rests in the root of our server and displays a form using a shortcode and a plugin on each site. In addition we are using wp touch pro to render our mobile formats (just testing for now).

I’m trying to make our form more mobile friendly. I’m looking to remove one img.arrow with display:none and even declare it !important – nothing. I’m doing this in the forms arrow.css folder (which contains this particular form css) and where the current img.arrow resides. I’m using @media screen and (max-width: 480px) and I get nothing.

Also I tried to call it in the wp touch pro theme we are using, the main wordpress theme (thesis), and of course the css file for the form.

I’ve got multiple mods to make but only for the mobile device.

#1 remove the arrow img
    #2 adjust the option drop down widths
    #3 adjust the overall wrapper width.

Very easy to see and do via firebug, but I dont want to render this on the web, just mobile. Anyone with any insight into my problem? Also, if you’re free I would be willing to $ee to it you get compensated for any of you who may want to handle it for us.

Domain: http://autoaccidentlawyer.mobi

Thanks a million

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.