Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Fully Customizable Online Store?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    intodesign
    Participant

Hey,
    I wasn’t sure if i should post it on CSS Combat or PHP Problems,
    So that’s the thing, I more familiar with CSS,
    I can build / customize wordpress themes but my php knowledge is poor.

My main question is:
    How can I build an Online Store that I could customize exactly the way i want?
    With CSS of course I can do that, but I’m talking about the PHP functions and stuff,

So let’s say I start with WooCommerce, I can download a theme,
    There are many themes online but I don’t think the most of the themes are good for what we need sometimes…
    I don’t need to preload 12 requests of JS before my online store is showing up.
    I would like to customize an Online Store which meet the needs of what I need in the same case.

Hope I can find a useful answers,
    Thanks Anyway!

__
    Participant

I would like to customize an Online Store which meet the needs of what I need in the same case.

What are your needs? No one here can answer that part.

With CSS of course I can do that, but I’m talking about the PHP functions and stuff

You say you’re talking about the PHP, but all of the examples you give are related to styling and layout. Is it only the layout you want to customize? or is there some actual functionality that you can’t find in an existing eCommerce solution?

intodesign
    Participant

Let’s say you wanna build wordpress website from a blank theme,
    Like the chriscoyer blank theme, so you take all your design and start to insert it to the php files ( the markup )
    than you edit the style.css and customize it to your style,
    that means you can fully customize it the way you want.

So that’s what I would like to do in Online Store website,
    But unfortunately I’m not familiar with that enough, so what’s happening is that I download a theme of WooCommerce and I’m trying to change already a theme that somebody created, instead of design my store and customize it like the wordpress website.

:( Do you understand my problem better now ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.