Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Custom WP template + HTML/CSS??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    yashar
    Participant

Hello,
    I am a web designer/developer, i am redesigning a site for a client using WP platform, and adding my own custom template making the home page in the dashboard use my custom template in the templates drop menu, my current issue is i have uploaded WP in a folder called wp and created a folder in the wp-content/themes folder and uploaded all the basic template files in this folder, inside this folder i am adding my own php files called home.php, about-us.php, concat-us.php, etc with code , and added my own css file, but the home page can not locate the css page, and other images/js folders etc so i am wondering if the issue is with WP or address or location of the files, so can anyone figure the cause of the problem, and how to fix it, and let me know asap, thanks.

current site: http://www.beigi.ca/wp/

TheDoc
    yashar
    Participant

Beigi.ca|New & Used Processing & packaging Dairy & Beverage Machinery

TheDoc

You have:

Change all of those links to this:

yashar
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for letting me know, but i have tried the code you provided above but nothing has changed, i am not seeing any images, or changes to the page, so i was wondering if there is another code to use for this issue or other ways of going to fix this issue, let me know,,,’

site: http://www.beigi.ca/wp/

chrisburton
    Participant

@yashar Link us to the stylesheet, then. That is the only way we can help you.

TheDoc

The code appears the same on the website. Either you didn’t follow my instructions or there is another problem. Did you make sure to upload your new file? Remember you need to change **ALL** of the links to use the format that I showed you.

chrisburton
    Participant

@yashar You’re misunderstanding. I want the actual URL of the css..not the css contained in the file.

yashar
    Participant
    chrisburton
    Participant

@yashar Try this:

yashar
    Participant

hi,
    i have tried what you have mentioned but i dont see any chages to the site, so i am wondering is it the html, css or location or address of the files, please let me know, thanks,

yashar
    Participant

/*
    Template Name:beigi
    Template URL: http://www.yashdesign.com
    Template Description: Beigi Enterprises Inc.
    Template Author: Yashar K, yashdesign.com
    */
    ?>

Beigi.ca|New & Used Processing & packaging Dairy & Beverage Machinery

Beigi Enterprises Inc was established in 1999. Our Company specializes in offering New and Used Processing and Packaging Dairy and Beverage Machinery.

Whether you need a single Machine or a complete Production Line we have what you need at prices you can afford. At Beigi Enterprises Inc our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber. Browse our Web Site for more information regarding our available machines. If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] At Beigi Enterprises Inc, The customer always comes first.

Beigi Enterprises Inc has been Buying & Selling Used Dairy Processing & Packaging Machinery since 1999.

We Buy, Sell, Recondition homoginizers,seperators,UHT & HTST system, ice cream freezers, butter making & packing machinery & Fillers, Etc.

©2012-Beigi.ca, All Rights Reserved. Site Design By: Yash Design

chrisburton
    Participant

@TheDoc @Paulie_D Can you guys clear out his huge list of code and then delete this text?

@Yashar
    Please post your code on http://codepen.io

yashar
    Participant

ok, do you have any tips or suggestions on figuring out the cause of this problem, or how to fix it, thanks.

chrisburton
    Participant

@yashar We know what the problem is but I’m trying to figure out how to get you to display the links correctly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.