Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript custom anything slider..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vhinmanansala
    Participant

Hi, is there anyway on how to do this with anything slider? Im planning to give effects to each layers but I don’t know where to start. I’d be grateful if there is someone who can guide me with this. Thanks:)

Mottie

Hi vhinmanansala!

Check out the AnythingSlider FX builder… it’s a bookmarklet that you can drag into your browser bar and use it on your page to test out different effects. The FX extension is needed to make it work once you build up your FX.

vhinmanansala
    Participant

Thanks Mottie, hmm. How can I hide the tooltip when hovering the bullets in the first slideshow of this page? I just want it to be a simple bullet image or rather change the ordered list into unordered list in this slider

Regards, Vhin

Mottie

Hi Vhin!

Just set the navigationFormatter to return an empty string – demo

$('#slider').anythingSlider({

// Theme name; choose from: minimalist-round, minimalist-square,
    // metallic, construction, cs-portfolio
    theme: 'metallic',

// Details at the top of the file on this use (advanced use)
    navigationFormatter: function(index, panel) {
    // This is the default format (show just the panel index number)
    return "";
    }

});​
    vhinmanansala
    Participant

Thanks:) you’re a great help Mottie. I Think I should mark this topic as resolved

vhinmanansala
    Participant

one more thing though, I forgot to ask this awhile ago. I am developing a wordpress theme and gonna sell it on themeforest. My question is, can I sell this theme with anything slider that i just downloaded for free?

Mottie

Honestly, I’m not sure how all that stuff works. I think that since AnythingSlider has a GPL v3 license, you can copy and do whatever you want as long as the license stays intact; you’re not selling them AnythingSlider, just the theme.

vhinmanansala
    Participant

ok thanks:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.