The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.
I wanted to test out Cufon so I can use some interesting fonts. Thing is, it doesn’t render for me.
I am 99% positive the code is correct (I’m still a semi-noob) so I
was wondering if you could check out the source.
This is the interesting part that targets to replace my H1, but it renders as Georgia for me.
The URL is http://fcpusers.com/test
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I’m semi-new (<6 months) to web design.
You missed .js when you called the font.
It should look like this
Ahhh man… thank you!!
Since I’ve started learning HTML/CSS, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve pulled my
hair out from this same problem. Thanks for the fix.