CSS/HTML Editor Needed! Full Time and Benefits!
# December 14, 2009 at 5:03 am
**Housing is available for anyone seeking to relocate to Southeast Michigan!**
One of the largest independent web services company in Michigan seeks a talented individual to join its Creative team.
- Work with project teams and creative staff to develop, maintain, and support client websites.[/*:m]
- Work in tandem with graphic designers to develop functional and attractive user interfaces.[/*:m][/list:u]
Bachelor’s degree or in progress, or 1-2 years relevant experience.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience building websites using HTML/CSS.[/*:m]
- Basic understanding of desktop publishing software.[/*:m]
- Appreciation for design aesthetics.[/*:m]
- Enthusiastic and detail-oriented.[/*:m]
- Interested in growing skills in web application development using open source tools.[/*:m][/list:u]
Application Instructions – please email the following 4 items to to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]:
- Resume, including GPA[/*:m]
- Samples of your work[/*:m]
- Salary expectations for the position (annual dollar amount or range; no hourly expectations or "negotiable" please), and[/*:m]
- List the top ten tools that you typically use (such as software, languages, databases, etc.), then rank your skill in them on a scale of 1-10 (10 being your strongest).[/*:m][/list:o]
Founded in 1996, Media Genesis (http://www.mediaG.com) provides website and Internet application development, interactive training support, multimedia design, and marketing communication services for over 300 companies and non-profit organizations, including GM, Chrysler, Ford, Dickinson Wright, Darakjian Jewelers, The Greening of Detroit, and the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.
At Media Genesis, we know that work can be a major part of someone’s life. So it’s important to us that our work environment is more than just a job, it’s a place to experience personal and professional fulfillment. We maintain our culture by doing fun things – movie nights, Friday bowling, parties, etc. – to balance out the intensity of working in small teams on high profile projects. As a result, we are comfortable with our team members and can rely on each other to create an incredible finished product.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.