Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS3PIE coding…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mikhail
    Participant

Hi all, I want to add linear gradients, and text shadow in IE9 and I’m using CSS3PIE, and looking at it through Xampp, this is the css I have:

#contact {font-family: "Pinyon Script", "Goudy Old Style", serif;
    font-size: 100px;
    font-weight: 100;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 25px #fff;
    color: #FFC773;
    font-style: normal;
    text-align: center;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 65px 0px 65px 0px;
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top,left bottom,color-stop(0%, #555), color-stop(70%, #000)); background:
    -moz-linear-gradient(top, #666 0%, #000 90%); background: behavior: url(PIE.htc);}

It is working in Chrome and Firefox and Safari, but not in IE 9 still, I have the PIE.htc and PIE.php files in same directory as all my other web files, I have tried the / in front of PIE.htc, and I have tried just ‘behavior:url…’ without background in front, and I have tried it on my html contact page in the head as well as my main.css, no dice any which way so far! And I have also tried calling the PIE.php file as well.

Although I am very happy to say that ‘Pinyon Script’ which I really like is working on IE9 in Xampp, even though it wouldn’t run through notepad!

Michael

Mikhail
    Participant

***** Ok, I had the code incorrect, and now it’s working like a charm…!! Although, there is no text-shadow, but box-shadow and color-gradients are very nice to have now!

Internet Explorer, all is forgiven!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.