Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Will Not Apply to Thumb Nav

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hexxd

I installed anythingslider on my website, and the thumb nav is about 1 cm below the slider itself in Mozilla Firefox. This does not occur in Google Chrome. How can I edit the css so that the thumbNav will align with the slider in Firefox?

jamygolden

Do you have a link to an example of the problem?

hexxd
    hexxd

Nope. No luck.

This works though:

.thumNav li { margin-top: -13px; }
    hexxd

Now that that’s fixed, I margined the slider to where I want it to be. But there’s a little green bar over the top of the slider (the default border), which didn’t move with it. Does someone know what the CSS path for that is??

hexxd

Ok. All that’s fixed. However, one thing I’m noticing is that the CSS doesn’t apply until after the slide moves back into place. Suffice to say, I can see the CSS applying, and it must unapply when the slide is hidden. Is this normal and is there a fix?

hexxd

theme is default to my knowledge. I mean that when the slide goes back to #1, the css is default for everything (eg. Arial font, etc.) and then after about half to one second my CSS will apply. Does that make more sense?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.