Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS tags

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shuma

Hi guys!

Can anybody ref to a site that explains css tags like this ones:
    etc.
    -moz-use-text-color
    -moz-background-origin
    -moz-background-size
    -moz-background-clip

=)

cybershot
    Participant
    sylenix
    shuma

Cybershot: try searching for -moz-use-text-color ;)
    Everbody else: I am asking becuse there is some of the tags that is hard to located, and maybye there are guys like you that have some cool trick and tips, not becuse I am lazy.

I always do google-research before asking anything. But you can get more quality articals here..

Sylenix: thanks!

Bob

@shuma: when you will search for -moz-use-text-color, you most probably will find nothing. This is not because there’s nothing on the web about it (there is a lot in fact, as this has to do with CSS3), but with the way Google works.
    When you put a dash ( – ) in front of a search keyword, Google will not show results with that word in them.
    For instance, when you’re looking for TVs, but not from brand LG, you can do this:

TV -LG

That will shows results from everything about tvs, but not from LG.
    Since -moz-use-text-color starts with a dash, try searching for moz-use-text-color.

shuma

Thank you Bob!

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Here’s some fun we had with that recently: https://css-tricks.com/transparent-borders-with-background-clip/

heysep

nice tip bob! but in this case “-moz-use-text-color” (with those double quotes) brings better (well, at least more) results.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.