Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CSS Table To BBcode?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jade23
    Participant

Hi there! I’m quite new and not sure where to post this but I was wondering if someone could help me. My members are getting frustrated with the tables on my website. They actually have to build the tables themselves with multiple bbcodes and find it difficult because the code gets very long and confusing. I was wondering if someone knew how to convert a css table into one bbcode?

When I was on another forum, someone had developed a code that allowed members to use 1 bbcode to produce a table. The bbcode was as follows:

[table=(border color),(background color)]1st line, Column 1 | 1st line, Column 2
    2nd line, Column 1 | 2nd line, Column 2 (etc..)[/table]

So the columns would be separated by the ‘ | ‘ and each line of the table would be separated by a break. This is a really simple table that I want to use on my site but I can’t figure out the html replacement to get this to work correctly.

Though, anything that’s a simple bbcode table that doesn’t require a bunch of [td][tr][/tr][/td] would help us significantly!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.