Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Parse Error, Need Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    fleshy
    pixelgrid
    Participant

your site is served through an i frame thats where the problem is

if you inspect the footer functionality to choose a theme and go to the style tag just below the div with a class of foot_wrap there is a style tag which closes a css declaration with a semicolon
    thats the parse error.
    open the chrome dev tools
    inspect any element hit ctrl+f or cmd+f and search for .tabBorder not sure how can you change it though if you dont have access to the content served from the iframe

fleshy

Might it be in this section of code?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxrlysl7538mntv/Header_Logo.txt

I only ask because the copyright stuff that it shows in this code is actually in the footer although this code is denoted in the Admin CP as Header/Logo

pixelgrid
    Participant

that style tag is propably generated on the backend. it is shown only in your main html file

fleshy

oh no I don’t have acces to that then so there will obviously always be a parse error for a guess then :-s

Kitty Giraudel
    Participant

> If you’re positioning an element like that ( it’ll need the “position:” too) then you won’t need to specify all of that… top and left should do it. Otherwise left is conflicting with right…top is conflicting with bottom.

Not if you are dealing with fixed positioning and no size.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.