Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS css option is adding "#popup-" to the url (opencart)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dutchbunny
    Participant

Hi there,

First of al im new here so please send me in de right direction if im posting it on the wrong place.

Im trying to fix some weird coding of a person that helped me out a while ago. but now i run i to some problems that i want to fix but cant accomplish cause my lack of skills.

I have a opencart webshop that im building and on the product page the options are opening in a popup window. so when a popup is opened and an option is chosen, it ads an #popup-(id of product) at the of the url.
    and if im going back, the url is step by step taking me thru all those popups i opened on the page.

The person that wrote this piece has used a fully css modal popup tutorial to implement this in a vqmod extension.

i want that if i press the back button in the browser that it goes back to where the visitor came from not that it step by step goes thru al the popups i opened.

Is this possible and how can i fix this?
    Please help me :D

http://pastebin.com/ayS36A8N
    here is the brilliantly coded piece of art.

Thank you.

Paulie_D

TBH…I’m not sure this is a CSS issue…but we’ll see.

Dutchbunny
    Participant

Paulie_D

Im not sure of it to but il hope if im wrong someone places this topic to the right place.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.