Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Noob, Header/menubar shrinkage.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    millmoss
    Participant

Hi,

First off, thanks in advance. I honestly appreciate you even looking in the thread, much less trying to help. So thank you.

The problem… I bought a template form ThemeForest. Creator answered a question or two (they were pretty reasonable questions), and then went dark. I have two problems, but they both relate to the header height.

First, his stock logo in the template was long. Mine is high. He mentioned that it would support up to 80 px. My logo is 78.

When you scroll, the header bar shrinks, and suddenly my logo is hanging over into the content area. I’ve looked and looked for the value that would allow me to make the shrunken header slightly taller, but I cannot find it.

Also, on the index page, the menus don’t line up directly under their menu headers. They work fine on all other pages except the one I need.

Here’s the page where the logo hangs over when you scroll, and the menus are off:

http://www.jsbivins.com/kcloudSite/index-super-minimal.html

How can I make it easier for you to help? Link to the css? I’m happy to do whatever legwork so you don’t have to.

Thanks again!

Jeremy

Atelierbram
    Participant

Have you tried changing the values for the variables of the sticky Header for var smallHeight to something like 90 instead of 60, in custom.js? For it is the ‘by-javascript-injected-css’ that is causing the header height issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.