I have just been messing around with CSS Media Queries for the first time and I didn’t think I would struggle as much as I did with IE9 (seen as though it’s so modern and up there with the competition…NOT!).
I ran into a problem the other day trying to give some boxes on my web page rounded corners by using
This just wasn’t working with IE9 until I found this line of code and everything worked perfectly;
meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9"
And the same goes with my responsive web design test, I added this line of code to my markup and it worked perfectly.
Just thought I should share this in case anyone runs into the same problem and wastes his or her time.