Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End CSS in PHP Variable output

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone. I have a site I’m building that is using a sidebar on every page. The sidebar consists of things of the “latest” nature. Meaning I will have to update them when the time comes.

Now seeing how I will have well over 50 pages, I would like to not have to update every single page’s sidebar with the information.

So I decided to create a php file that would house the actual html code of the sidebar and declare that code as a variable. After some work, I was able to get the html to pass into the pages correctly from the php file. Problem is, the html from the variable is ignoring the css file.

How do I get the output html to obey the CSS file’s rules? I have tried including the css file line in the both the php file and the variable… Not really sure how to achieve this. Anyone know?

Hey everyone again. I solved the issue. It was a mistake on my part lol. I had some bad syntax in the php file.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.