Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Float Problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alexbass
    Participant

Hi guys

I’m trying to add 2 ‘sidebars’ to the sides of a Zurb Orbit slideshow plugin (possibly the best slideshow I’ve come across, apart from maybe Nivo Slider) which is normally quite good with positioning, but for now, it’s being a complete pain in the backside. I think I’ve done everything right, but it just won’t work and one way or another, it pushes one of the sidebar elements down a line. I’ve tried with only 1 div, clearing my divs and changing the widths of everything, but to no avail!

I think it’s something to do with the plugin itself as the timer is pushed up to the top of the containing div, but I’m not sure… it worked fine on it’s own without the two side divs. I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, as I have tried everything within my knowledge, and I’m normally pretty bad with trouble shooting!

Here’s the address: http://www.apllearning.co.uk
    The elements in question are “.center-box”, “.blocks-left”, “.slideshow” and “.contact-right”

Thanks very much

Alex

alexbass
    Participant

Thanks Virtual, but it still doesn’t work in Chrome, Safari, Opera or IE, so I’m just going to assume that it’s a bug in the slideshow script and I’m not really a JS person – so I’m just going to use Nivo slider (plus the effects are better).

But thanks anyway!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.