Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CSS file got corrupt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anas Naqvi
    Participant

I’m working on my new project and suddenly my computer got restart and i was working on style.css of my theme. When i came back and open the style.css file again then i’m seeing all my work of 5-6 days are gone and code become buggy/unreadable like this

▸►▼▾◀◂◄◆◈◊◌◎◐◒◔◖◘◚◜◞◠◢◤◦◨◪◬◮◰◲◴◶◸◺◼◾☀☂☄☆☈☊☌☎☐☒☔☖☘☚☜☞☠☢☤☦☨☪☬☮☰☲☴☶☸☺☼☾♀♂♄♆♈♊♌♎♐♒♔♖♘♚♜♞♠♢♤♦♨♪♬♮♰♲♴♶♸♺♼♾⚀⚂⚄⚆⚈⚊⚌⚎⚐⚒⚔⚖⚘⚚⚜⚞⚠⚢⚤⚦⚨⚪⚬⚮⚰⚲⚴⚶⚸⚺⚼⚾⛀⛂⛄⛆⛈⛊⛌⛎⛐⛒⛔⛖⛘⛚⛜⛞⛠⛢⛤⛦⛨⛪⛬⛮⛰⛲⛴⛶⛸⛺⛼⛾✀✂✄✆✈✊✌✎✐✒✔✖✘✚✜✞✠✢✤✦✨✪✬✮✰✲✴✶✸✺✼✾❀❂❄❆❈❊❌❎❐❒❔❖❘❚❜❞❠❢❤❦❨❪❬❮❰❲❴❶❸❺❼❾➀➂➄➆➈➊➌➎➐➒➔➖➘➚➜➞➠➢➤➦➨➪➬➮➰➲➴➶➸➺➼➾⟀⟂⟄⟆⟈⟊⟌⟎⟐⟒⟔⟖⟘⟚⟜⟞⟠⟢⟤⟦⟨⟪⟬⟮⟰⟲⟴⟶⟸⟺⟼⟾⠀⠂⠄⠆⠈⠊⠌⠎⠐⠒⠔⠖⠘⠚⠜⠞⠠⠢⠤⠦⠨⠪⠬⠮⠰⠲⠴⠶⠸⠺⠼⠾⡀⡂⡄⡆⡈⡊⡌⡎⡐⡒⡔⡖⡘⡚⡜⡞⡠⡢⡤⡦⡨⡪⡬⡮⡰⡲⡴⡶⡸⡺⡼⡾⢀⢂⢄⢆⢈⢊⢌⢎⢐⢒⢔⢖⢘⢚⢜⢞⢠⢢⢤⢦⢨⢪⢬⢮⢰⢲⢴⢶⢸⢺⢼⢾⣀⣂⣄⣆⣈⣊⣌⣎⣐⣒⣔⣖⣘⣚⣜⣞⣠⣢⣤⣦⣨⣪⣬⣮⣰⣲⣴⣶⣸⣺⣼⣾⤀⤂⤄⤆⤈⤊⤌⤎⤐⤒⤔⤖⤘⤚⤜⤞⤠⤢⤤⤦⤨⤪⤬⤮⤰⤲⤴⤶⤸⤺⤼⤾⥀⥂⥄⥆⥈⥊⥌⥎⥐⥒⥔⥖⥘⥚⥜⥞⥠⥢⥤⥦⥨⥪⥬⥮⥰⥲⥴⥶⥸⥺⥼⥾⦀⦂⦄⦆⦈⦊⦌⦎⦐⦒⦔⦖⦘冸冺冼冾净凂凄准凈凊凌凎凐凒凔凖凘凚凜凞几凢凤処凨凪凬凮凰凲凴凶凸出凼凾刀刂刄分刈刊刌刎刐划刔刖刘刚刜刞删刢判刦刨刪刬刮到刲刴制券刺刼刾剀剂剄剆剈削剌剎剐剒剔剖剘剚剜剞剠剢剤剦剨剪剬剮剰割剴剶剸剺剼剾劀劂劄劆劈劊劌劎劐劒劔劖劘劚劜办加劢劤劦动努劬劮劰劲労劶劸劺劼劾勀勂勄勆勈勊勌勎勐勒勔勖勘勚勜勞勠勢勤勦勨勪勬勮勰勲勴勶勸勺勼勾匀匂匄匆匈

I don’t have any backup of this file please help me to recover this file by restoring to it’s previous version or some other solution.

Any kind of help would be appreaciated.

Thanks

Paulie_D

No backup? Well, now you know better.

Not much we can do but it looks like you have a font issue.

Anas Naqvi
    Participant

It’s not the font issue. CSS file might be corrupted i don’t how this can be happen due to power failure and i was using DREAMWEAVER CC.

Shikkediel
    Participant

You could try to restore the file to a previous version :

http://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/2099

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.