Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS dropdown menu trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chess15
    Participant

I am a high school student that maintains my districts website. I am currently have some big issues with my css buttons on the pages.The weird thing is I only have this issue on certain computers, in my schools computer lab one will work and the one next to it won’t. It seems like the older computer models don’t work more often than the new ones but still some do. What happens is when I mouse over the button on the top of the page only the bottom of the button will show up until I mouse over the single drop down.

Sorry if i did a poor job explaining the issue, please comment any questions about it.

Thanks for the help :)

Paulie_D

We’d need a link to see exactly what’s going on.

Are all these computers using the same operating system, the same browser etc.?

At the moment we don’t have enough information to go on.

Also what do you mean by CSS buttons? CSS styles objects…it doesn’t create them.

Chess15
    Participant

Im sorry I meant to post the link.

http://www.chrisman.k12.il.us/

And I think we have narrowed it down to just computers with 32 bit operating system image, on the 64 bit image it works fine. I really dont know how to explain the problem in words, sorry.

Chess15
    Participant
    Paulie_D

…and the “buttons” are where?

Chess15
    Participant

The CSS Menu bar on the top of the page under the banner.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.