Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Css doubt

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    FIRE47
    Participant

Good afternoon

I’m doing a header and is of type flex. I wanted two things happens. The first is to decrease the size of the first div, but I can not. The content is not centered. I wonder if there is some minimum height required, because there comes a point that will not shrink more. And the second div does not focus the content. I may be doing something wrong. if someone can take a look I appreciate.

thank you very much

[MOD EDIT – Code dump removed]

nixnerd
    Participant

Wow. Please make a Codepen of this.

FIRE47
    Participant

Here is the code. I hope it’s okay, it’s the first time I use it.

HTML file

CSS File

Tanks for the help

nixnerd
    Participant

Dude, how are you even doing that? I’ve never seen a codepen formatted like that. Then again, I’ve never tried. Create a pen, input your HTML, then add your CSS. Then post the link so we can tinker. Look at other threads on the forum to see what i mean.

FIRE47
    Participant

Here is the link. I did not know it was possible to record with no account, I get it. sorry

Code Pen

FIRE47
    Participant

What I want is that the height was lower, but can not reduce the size

__
    Participant

The content is not centered.

Right, because you specified justify-content: left.
    To center the content, use center.

[I want] to decrease the size of the first div …I want is that the height was lower, but can not reduce the size

Simply changing the height value (or removing it) is not what you want?

new pen.

FIRE47
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I want to decrease the height of the div hoop, that is with the blue border. But if you do not follow the logo div and always stays the same size

__
    Participant

“div hoop”?

If you remove the padding:15px from .Logo2, and align-items:center from .aro, the blue-bordered div (.aro) gets quite a bit shorter. Is that what you were trying to do?

codepen

FIRE47
    Participant

I want to shrink the div .aro with two divs inside ( .logo and .logo2)

See the image:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x640q90/901/wiOSla.jpg

Thank you

FIRE47
    Participant

wolfcry911 was really what I need, and the users thank you for the help you have been giving me.
    I have another question, which is basically an opinion. I’m building a website and already have what you can see below. I wanted to know which layout is better. Also opinions are always welcome.

Code Pen 1

or

Code Pen 2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.