Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS designer needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

– Volunteer CSS designer needed –

Since I started to work with CSS I realised that it design wasn’t my forte, after struggling and overcoming a number of concepts I decided that I would leave the world of CSS designing and try my hand at other languages.

Currently I’m looking to find a CSS designer to assist me, free of charge, by providing me with some

bespoke, yet simple, CSS documents which I can work with an adapt with other languages, such as PHP to help me further my learning. I am not in a position to pay anyone for this, as I’m still at school.

I have spotted a few very appealing PSD templates which look great, perhaps someone could convert these to HTML + CSS for me and in return they would have gained a free copy of the initial PSD document – I would like to have confirmation that the work would be carried out before purchase.

I understand that this is a very unorthodox question however I felt it best to consult the community prior to giving up.

Thanks everyone – if you need more information I’m happy to answer them.

notfilc

I don’t think you’ll find anyone here to do this.

> I have spotted a few very appealing PSD templates which look great, perhaps someone could convert these to HTML + CSS for me and in return they would have gained a free copy of the initial PSD document – I would like to have confirmation that the work would be carried out before purchase.

Firstly, you’d normally have a license for only a single use, so the other person could not use it. Secondly, any professional web developer would lose more money in time than it would cost the to buy the PSD in the first place. And besides, who wants a random PSD?

CodeCanyon has some nice templates that have already been converted to HTML/CSS and they are very reasonably priced – that’s probably your best option.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I may be able to help you with that, as i am looking for a side project while i work on my personal website. And also it’s good practice interacting with other developers and i myself am in need of a little help. Send me a direct message.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.