Give help. Get help.

  • # December 1, 2009 at 11:48 am

    So I hope someone can help me but no big deal.

    A while back, I saw an html page that had all types of elements on it, such as h1-h6 elements, blockquote elements, unordered and ordered lists and so on and so on. The purpose of this was so you could set up set up a CSS file that makes sure that you hit all the important types of elements. Has anyone else seen this before??? If so, do you know where I can find such a file without creating one myself?? Am I speaking a bunch of jibberish???

    Any little info would help, but it you don’t know it’s cool. Really I’m just being lazy.

    # December 1, 2009 at 12:11 pm

    Chris created something just like that:

    # December 1, 2009 at 1:56 pm

    oh yea! I guess I could just use that kitchen sink area huh?? Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.